Peaceful Valley Ranch
PRICE- $ 1,995,000
ACRES - 486 +/-
Peaceful Valley Ranch is Remote but Handy to Town. On this Ranch is a New Custom Home that was built with the Rock from the Ranch. The Home sits beautifully overlooking the Ranch.
Fences are all New for the Most Part, Several Cross Fences. Peaceful Valley Ranch is a Great Cattle Ranch, Horses, Etc.
- Custom 2,000 sq. ft. New Ranch House
- House is a Total of 4,500 sq. ft. Under Roof. (Porches, 2 Car Garage, Etc.)
- New Barn 40 x 60, 2 Roll up Doors Concrete Floor
- Well and Septic are New
- 75% of Fencing is New, Balance of Fence is Like New
- Cross Fenced into 5 Pastures
- One Wind Mill
- 486 +/- Acres
- 2 Nice Ponds
- 3 Acre Lake
- 170 +/- Acres Good Hard Wood Cover
- 300 +/- of Native Pasture - Coastal - Blue Stem
- Ground is Rich Sandy Loam
- Ranch is Gently Sloped, Rolling Ground
- Wildlife - Deer - Turkey - Dove - Hogs - All the Varmints'
- 30 +/- Acres Pecan Orchard (Over 1,200 Pecan Trees)
From Deleon take Hwy 16 South, Right on FM 587 West Approx. 6 Miles to FM 2247 to the Left Approx. 7 Miles to CR 429 left East Approx. 1 mile Look for Peaceful Valley Ranch on Right. You can Also stay on CR 429 another Mile and Road will Dead End to the 2nd Gate of Ranch. This Gate goes to the House.
From Comanche take FM 2247 North Approx. 7.5 Miles and Turn Right on CR 429. (see above for rest of Directions.)
No Trespassing- Please Contact for Showing. Ridge Tex Realty WELCOMES all Cooperating Agents and Brokers. Cooperating Agents and Brokers must make first contact with Listing Broker or Agent and be present at all showings to fully participate in commission split. The information contained in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and reliable, but it is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using the information contained in this advertisement for decision-making purposes.