PRICE - $269,255
ACRES - 49 +/-
This Ranch is Located on the Sweetwater Creek in Comanche county. Breathtaking Views. ( You Can See for Miles). Mature Native Pecan Trees, 1 Stock Tank. Deer and Turkey too many to count. Don't miss this one. Property like this doesn't come for sale very often.
- 1,200 ft of Sweetwater Creek
- Hundreds of Native Pecan Trees in the Bottom
- 3 Ponds Spring Fed
- 3 Springs Trickling Down the High Ridge
- Views are Awesome
- Great Places to Build a Home or Cabin
- Private Road Takes you to the Gate
- Deer, Turkey, Hogs, Dove, Ducks, Varmints' Are Abundant
- Indian Camps all Over the Ridge that Heads to the Beautiful Creek Bottom
- Ground is Primarily Sandy Loam
- Native Grass and Coastal
No Trespassing-Please Contact for Showing. Ridge Tex Realty WELCOMES all Cooperating Agents and Brokers. Cooperating Agents and Brokers must make first contact with Listing Broker or Agent and be present at all showings to fully participate in commission split. The information contained in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and reliable, but it is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using the information contained in this advertisement for decision-making purposes.