Twin Creeks Ranch - 69 Acres
Price - $341,550
Twin Creeks Ranch, 69 +/- Acres with Two Live Creeks (Copperas and Sweetwater Creeks). This Ranch is between DeLeon and Comanche Just out of Downing, TX. Perfect Spot for a Home Has Approx. 50 feet of Elevation Change that looks Down at Pecan Bottom and Creeks.
- 69 +/- Acre
- 1500' of Copperas Creek (LIVE CREEK)
- 1,800' of Sweetwater Creek (LIVE CREEK)
- These 2 Creeks Feed into Rush Creek which is One of the Main Tributaries to Lake Proctor
- Bass, Catfish, and Perch are Plentiful in Both Creeks
- 40-50 Native Pecan Trees in the Creek Bottom
- 50' of Elevation near County Road to Build your Home (Lots of Nice Trees)
- 800' of County Road 419 for Easy Access
- Couple Nice Places to Build a Pond or Two
- 40 Acres of Great Cultivatable Bottom Land
- Wildlife Consists of Deer, Turkey, Hogs, Dove, and All the Varmints'
- Water Table is Approximately less than 100' Some Wells on Other Parts of Ranch have Water at less than 20 ft.
- Indian Artifacts are All Over this Place
From Deleon take Hwy 16 South Approx. 5 Miles to Downing and Turn Right on FM 2318. Go Approx. 3 Miles and Take CR 419 to Left, about 1.5 Miles Ranch Starts on the Left.
From Comanche Take Hwy 16 North Approx. 9 Miles and Turn Left on FM 2318 and Follow Directions Above.
I assure you that Finding a Place with Two Live Water Creeks This Size is Close to Impossible to Find, Very Unique Place for the Right Person.
No Trespassing- Please Contact for Showing. Ridge Tex Realty WELCOMES all Cooperating Agents and Brokers. Cooperating Agents and Brokers must make first contact with Listing Broker or Agent and be present at all showings to fully participate in commission split. The information contained in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and reliable, but it is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using the information contained in this advertisement for decision-making purposes.