This 127 Acres is an awesome place, Great Sandy Loam. There are 3 Pastures, 6 older water wells, electricity on site. Could be set up with pivots if so desire. Fences are excellent all the way throughout. Has half a mile of Hwy 6 Road frontage, R/R track is between Hwy and Ranch. Owner believes can get a crossing put in, there was one back in the day. Also has a third of a mile frontage on County Road 477. To access at this point ranch is less than half a mile off of Hwy 6.
- · 2 ponds
- · 2 larger ponds one being approx.… 1.5 acres – the 2nd 2 acres in size
- · Set up for irrigation – Just needs some work
- · 3 separate fenced pastures for rotation of livestock
- · Fences are excellent throughout ranch
- · 6 older water wells, lots of great ground water
- · Easily could set up pivots, the way it is set up.
- · Neighboring water wells are producing 25-100 gpm
- · No known Restrictions
- · Located in Rucker, TX between DeLeon and Gorman, TX
No Trespassing- Please Contact for Showing. Ridge Tex Realty WELCOMES all Cooperating Agents and Brokers. Cooperating Agents and Brokers must make first contact with Listing Broker or Agent and be present at all showings to fully participate in commission split. The information contained in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and reliable, but it is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using the information contained in this advertisement for decision-making purposes.