Hard 2 Find
Price - $379,155
Hard 2 Find, 69 +/- Acres with Two Live Creeks (Copperas and
Sweetwater Creeks). This Ranch is between DeLeon and Comanche Just out of
Downing, TX. Perfect Spot for a Home Has Approx. 50 feet of Elevation Change
that looks Down at Pecan Bottom and Creeks.
- 69 +/- Acre
- 1500’ of Copperas Creek (LIVE CREEK)
- 1,800’ of Sweetwater Creek (LIVE CREEK)
- These 2 Creeks Feed into Rush Creek which is One
of the Main Tributaries to Lake Proctor
- Bass, Catfish, and Perch are Plentiful in Both
- 40-50 Native Pecan Trees in the Creek Bottom
- 50’ of Elevation near County Road to Build your
Home (Lots of Nice Trees)
- 800’ of County Road 419 for Easy Access
- Couple Nice Places to Build a Pond or Two
- 40 Acres of Great Cultivatable Bottom Land
- Wildlife Consists of Deer, Turkey, Hogs, Dove,
and All the Varmints’
- Water Table is Approximately less than 100’ Some
Wells on Other Parts of Ranch have Water at less than 20 ft.
- Indian Artifacts are All Over this Place
From Deleon take Hwy 16 South Approx. 5 Miles to Downing and
Turn Right on FM 2318. Go Approx. 3 Miles and Take CR 419 to Left, about 1.5
Miles Ranch Starts on the Left.
From Comanche Take Hwy 16 North Approx. 9 Miles and Turn
Left on FM 2318 and Follow Directions Above.
I assure you that Finding a Place with Two Live Water Creeks
This Size is Close to Impossible to Find, Very Unique Place for the Right
No Trespassing -
Please Contact for Showing. Ridge Tex Realty WELCOMES all Cooperating Agents and Brokers. Cooperating
Agents and Brokers must make first contact with Listing Broker or Agent and be
present at all showings to fully participate in commission split. The
information contained in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and
reliable, but it is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using
the information contained in this advertisement for decision-making purposes.